RPS GmbH is a one of the leading global manufacturers of robotic protection systems, for all mechanical applications.
To consolidate our construction department we are looking for expert support for the position of:
Cutting Section Manager (m/f), starting as soon as possible
- Developing initial cut sections
- Production stage developing sections via CAD
- Creation of sectional images on the PC
- Entry and maintenance of model-relevant details in our EDP system
- Development and specification of production and functional processing
- Completed training as cutting manager or clothing technician (m/f)
- Several years of professional experience in the clothing sector, or in technical products
- Practical experience in CAD-cut creation (Lectra 3D Design)
- Ability to work in a structured and autonomous manner
- Good PC skills in standard software
- Ability to work as part of a team, ability to work under pressure and demonstrate flexibility
- Knowledge of English
What we offer:
- Performance-based salary
- Personal development opportunities
- A challenging role
- Long-term collaboration
- Home office working available
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Due to the transfer of company headquarters to Bad Wiessee on 01.09.2020, we are looking for
Support for our office team (open to all)
- Complete order processing, from order receipt to invoicing
- Optimising, planning, managing and checking procurement processes
- Supporting business processes, from order initiation to customer service
- Smooth running of all commercial operations
- Preparation of shipping, export and customs documents (external bodies)
- Preparing and assisting the tax office (external account firm)
- Close collaboration and cross-process monitoring with other departments
- Target date coordination, complaints processing
- Maintenance of master data and general administrative duties
- Correspondence in English and German
- Managing all duties in your section accurately, keeping to deadlines, swiftly and efficiently
- You will have successfully completed your commercial training, bringing with you an interest in and understanding of technology.
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- In your previous experience you will have learned to prioritise tasks and be flexible in reacting to change.
- Confident, friendly demeanour.
- If you also have very good knowledge of German, English and Romanian, are a good communicator and enjoy working as part of a team, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
An interesting and challenging position in a globally operating business structure, with scope for personal initiative and ideas. Above average, performance-oriented remuneration.
If you are excited by the challenge of being in a business that is continually expanding, then this is your opportunity!
Please send your application, including salary expectations and possible start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org